The SAFe Agilist certification program is for executives, managers and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean|Agile change initiative in a large software enterprise. It validates their knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise context so they can lead the adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework.
About the Course
In this two-day course, attendees will gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise Agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® and its underlying principles of lean thinking and product development flow. This course will enable you to leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the Framework support Lean-Agile Programs, Scaling Agile, Lean-Agile Program Portfolio Management, and Scaling Leadership.
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Experience in Scrum
- Attend the 2-day Leading SAFe course
- Pass the SA exam (retakes are $50 and can be taken 45 days or more after the previous exam)
- SA Content Kit (pdf material for non-revenue generating use)
- Content updates (SAs in good standing)
- Certified SP directory listing (optional)
- Certified SA directory listing (optional)
- Scaled Agile Academy LinkedIn community membership
Annual renewal is from the date of certification
- Renewal fee: $100
- 10 continuing education/outreach hours