The SAFe Practitioner certification program is for software developers, testers, project managers, product managers, and other practitioners involved in software development. It validates their knowledge in applying SAFe ScrumXP (Scrum, Lean, and XP inspired practices) in an enterprise context so that they can prepare for the adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework at the team and program levels.
About the Course
This two-day course goes well beyond Scrum. It teaches Lean thinking tools, roles, processes, and the software engineering practices necessary to achieve the code quality you need to scale Scrum to your enterprise business context.
1+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Attend the 2-day SAFe ScrumXP course
- Pass the SP exam (retakes are $50 and can be taken 45 days or more after the previous exam)
- SP Content Kit (pdf material for non-revenue generating use)
- SP Branding Kit (certification mark, material co-branding, etc.)
- Certified SP directory listing (optional)
Annual renewal is from the date of certification
- Renewal fee: $100